If you use a Mac i create a app for you. It’s very simple. Don’t need to use lines in terminal.
RPi-sd card builder v1.2 (new link 2-1-2014) if it ask for a key it is eD9dtFpoKnbZqP1hkvrv43_Pvc9xadMVxRP2K-M8n88
-bugs reported removed
-Now you have to select a .img file. not the .zip like the old version
How the app works?
- Run the app.
- Select the operating system distributions (.img file).
- You will prompt whit this. After you connect your sd card press continue.
- Now you have to select your sd card. BE CAREFUL, see the name and select ONLY one sd card.
- Now the program will need administrator privileges. insert your password.
- Confirm that your sd card has been unmounted. When you confirm that, press continue. (this can take a while).
- And that’s it..now you can connect your sd card to your raspberry pi…
If you have problems leave a comment.
If you have some problems with this app please comment and let me know what is your Operating System and in what step the program crashes.